From Cells to Organism
When Cell Biology meets Development
This conference follows on the success of the "From Cells to Embryo" meeting that took place in 2020. It is co-organized by the 3 major French organizations in the field: French Society for Cell Biology, French Developmental Biology Society, and Multithematic Institute Cell Biology, Development, Evolution.
It will cover among other the following themes:
- Nuclear architecture and gene regulation
- Motility and polarity
- Signaling and patterning
- Cell cycle, growth and morphogenesis
- Mechanobiology across scales
- Stem cells, cell fate and regeneration
- Synthetic biology from molecules to organs
- Physiology, Metabolism and Diseases
- Evolution and co-evolution
The program will include keynote lectures, invited talks, and many selected talks and posters.
The meeting will take place in Paris on October 16 - 19, 2024 at The International Conference Centre, Sorbonne Université.
Save the date, further information will be published later.