The multiorganism thematic institute Cellular Biology, Development and Evolution has for vocation:
- to establish an inventory of research in these fields,
- to propose concrete actions to improve the performance and competitiveness of French research,
- to ensure good coordination between all the organizations and institutions concerned by these themes.
In 2021, ITMO BCDE will organize several scientific events:
- A symposium "Spatio-temporal encoding and decoding in cell signaling", on March 18, 2021, online only.
- The third edition of the International Symposium on Endoplasmic Reticulum, from October 16 to 18, 2021, in Paris. This third edition follows on the success of the previous ones in 2017 "Endoplasmic reticulum functions in physiology and pathology", and 2019 "From basic cell biology to translational approaches: a path to the clinic". Information will follow.